An evolutionary center stewarding human sovereignty.
The Phoenix Center is the beacon of Phoenix Culture, the brightest and boldest manifestation of its generative source and frequency.
A holistic center, stewarding regenerative agricultural and living practices, a home for the Phoenix Academy, providing an incubator and safe haven for the Alchemical Wizards of Consciousness to do their most sacred work.
The Center is the living embodiment and enactment of the core principles and values foundational to Phoenix Culture. A regenerative, net-positive ecological center, an incubator for the cultural architects, home of the Academy, and center for the Experiences to unfold.
The development and plans will be open-sourced, made available to the public, including communal funding methods to allow for the auto-poetic and self-replicating development of centres around the world.
In Deep Symbiosis with the ecology surrounding it, the Center provides individuals a safe container to undergo the deeply transformative, and at times destabilizing processes required for personal evolution to become a fully-fledged player and architect in the new world. It is an emergent incubator for the new projects and psycho-technologies that will help facilitate this process, an embryonic origins for the languages and modalities that will carry civilization forward.
Explore The Center
Some of the core features and functions of the Center:
- Organic, regenerative farming techniques and food production
- Net-positive energy and resource management
- Novel living arrangements conducive to inner work, spontaneous emerge, deep communal bonding, and existence in harmony with the Natural Flow.
- A Zendo/ceremony/practice space.
- Co-working, co-living, retreat, and residency capacities.
- Direct training in facilitation, transformation, food production, sustainable building, and much more.
- An opportunity for equity and ownership to long-term residents to steward and develop the Center(s) itself.
- Decentralized governance and decision-making models to facilitate the ongoing evolution and refinement of the centres.
For more information and detailed exploration of the mechanics and systems in place at the Center, refer to the Phoenix Magnum Opus for more.